Your business’s workflows, the series of steps that pieces of work pass through, are essential to its success. If you improve workflow efficiency, it will often have direct impacts on bottom-line performance. Using Fluix, a document and workflow automation software, you can digitize and automate your document workflows. Doing so can save your business time, money and effort.
The Benefits of Automated Workflow Steps With Fluix
Before learning how to automate workflows, it is helpful to understand the reasons to do so. There are quite a few advantages to using automation software. The benefits may vary depending on your specific use case. However, these are some of the advantages that all users enjoy:
- Easy To Use and No Code Needed: Fluix is a no-code environment that is easy to use even for non-technical users. This means that everyone in your organization can easily navigate your workflows.
- Faster, More Efficient and More Controlled Workflows: With automated workflows, you can get work done more quickly and efficiently. Plus, you have greater control over how data is distributed around the organization. This means fewer mistakes and better communication.
- Rapid Deployment of New or Updated Workflows: Creating a new workflow or changing an existing one in Fluix is easy. If you want to improve, scale or expand your business’s workflows, you’ll already have everything you need right at your fingertips.
- Reliable Data Reporting and Analytics: Fluix helps you capture data about your workflows. As the saying goes, what gets measured, gets managed.
- Mobile Ready: Do you have people in the field collecting data? Fluix is mobile-ready so your people can use tablets, phones and other convenient devices.
- ISO-Certified Secure: Fluix has earned ISO 27001, a certification for information security excellence. We achieved this with assistance from TÜV Nord, a world-renowned technical services provider, helping us to ensure long-term, reliable security.
How To Automate With Fluix
With those benefits in mind, you need to know how to automate workflow steps using Fluix. To deploy a new workflow, just follow these four simple steps.
1. Map Out Your Document Workflows
Before you create your workflow in Fluix, spend some time mapping it out. Identify how data is captured in documents, reviewed, transformed and completed. For example, an inspection report may be submitted by a field inspector, reviewed by a manager, aggregated into a report then used to make equipment upgrade decisions. It is also helpful to identify all the users that are involved in a given workflow.
2. Add Users and Documents To Fluix
Using the preparatory work that you have already done, add the relevant users and documents to Fluix. You can connect your own file storage or upload PDF documents to Fluix’s built-in storage, whichever works best for your team.
3. Create Your Workflow in Fluix
Next, you will need to create the workflow in Fluix. This starts with adding your uploaded documents and users to the workflow. Then, you can design the document flow in our system. This should follow your workflow map. You don’t need to be able to code to be able to create workflows. It is all done using our simple user interface.
4. Pilot/Test the Workflow With End-Users
Finally, you will want to test your workflow with end-users. It is often helpful to run a small-scale pilot to ensure that you have everything set up the way you want. Then, you can scale the workflow to all the relevant teams and users.
Use Fluix for Document Management and Workflow Automation Today
Discover how workflow automation using Fluix could benefit your organization. Our powerful software is used in a diverse selection of industries. If you are interested in how Fluix could help your business, we offer a free trial to let you explore. Get started automating your document workflows today.