New to Fluix? Browse through FAQ below to help you set up the system
1. Business Process Mapping
- Health Assessment Workflow
- 1.1. What type of document flow is best automated with Fluix?
- 1.2. What are the benefits of modelling my business processes?
- 1.3. What are the options to deliver documents to end user?
- 1.4. What are the options to sign a document?
- 1.5. What are the options to return documents back to organization?
- 1.6. What file formats are supported?
- 1.7. Are fillable forms handled differently from regular documents?
- 1.8. Can you make a PDF form for me?
- 1.9. What platforms are supported for end users?
2. Document Flow Control
- 2.1. How can I evaluate operational performance in Fluix?
- 2.2. Is there a way to see what people are working on right now?
- 2.3. Is it possible to re-assign tasks if a worker cannot perform them any longer?
- 2.4. I would like to see work in progress, can I do that?
- 2.5. How can I access audit trails for a specific document?
- 2.6. Have users received new documents that I uploaded for them?
- 2.7. Can I disable digital signatures altogether?
- 2.8. How can I enable using corporate digital signature?
- 2.9. Can I lock documents on users iPads and prevent their sharing?
- 2.10. How do I allow my users to work offline if needed?
- 2.11. Can I see who has recently logged in to the application?
- 2.12. How do I find out who needs to update their mobile app?
- 2.13. How to ensure the job is done on time
3. Access Configuration
- 3.1. How can I block a user from accessing the system?
- 3.2. Is it possible to limit access to a certain group and a specific folder?
- 3.3. Do you support two-factor authentication for front- and back-ends?
- 3.4. How to lock access on the device that has been lost?
- 3.5. Data encryption at rest and in motion
- 3.6. Fluix Status Page
- 3.7. Is Fluix compatible with our corporate MDM?