How to make employee training smart and effective
Fluix is a training management software that allows you to facilitate, manage, and monitor the training process your way.
One employee training solution that meets everybody needs in your team
Fluix not only completely replaces printed books, but also it’s all-versatile. For instructors, Fluix provides an exponential degree of flexibility. Instead of planning weeks ahead of time, thinking of what materials will go to print, they can push documents out in seconds. For students, Fluix provides a fully digital coursebook, with the ability to annotate it during the training and refer to it afterwards.
Powerful for course instructors
- Simple yet custom workflows. Cover the exact training process you have, and ensure it takes place in the most efficient way.
- Classroom on-the-go. Easy to load and simply to share training manuals with students both before the start of the course or while you’re teaching. When needed, make changes on the fly right in a classroom with no need to print worksheets beforehand.
- Documents and access management. Centrally manage the document flow and control file versions, provide granular access to the company storage and in the app.
- Training visibility. Replace spreadsheets with customizable reports to track the training log, and ensure you’re right on schedule.
- Automated scoring. Automatically calculate scores for each student while testing and easily generate reports about students and their grades.
Flexible for employees in work
- Digital, searchable, accessible. All manuals and workbooks are available in color right in the mobile app, so employees can access them anytime and from anywhere, even offline.
- Pass & go on the fly. Students can call up and fill in exam forms and submit them to the instructors, mark up course books and save their copy for reference.
- Onsite and online employee training. Employees can use the Fluix app on iOS devices and web applications both in a classroom during onsite training or during virtual classes.
- Faster verification process with e-signatures. Admit your students to the course by e-signing Vocational Training Agreement and let them sign off right as the course is finished.
Features the employee training solution should offer:
- File sharing control and single sign-on
- Retention policy
- Overdue task control
- Cloud storage
- Granular admin access based on role
- Automatic file naming
Training management system to keep your business growth fast
Proper employee training is a key to a highly skilled and motivated team. In return, they will cultivate a culture of quality and safety in your company, and will fuel your business.
Compliance with requirements
Faster training evaluation and approval reduces non-compliance risk, to ensure employee safety and security, even with a remote workforce.
Prepare, sign, and deliver training certificates in a few clicks. By storing certificates digitally in one place, you get control over expiring employee qualifications.
Accelerated approval process
Automated workflows help you get through employee training checklists faster. By creating a unified process for the document flow, you completely eliminate employee confusion about manual paper processes.
Reduced training time and costs
No waste of time and costs on paper and printing. By having all documentation running in the app, you are free of all manual processing happening around papers.
Innovative training center
Everyone hates classrooms. Fluix provides a modern way of training employees on light-weight iPads, with stunning training materials, with remote learning at their own pace.
Timeless access to knowledge
Employees can easily refer to the course materials on the job site, and do a fast search across points they need to do their job correctly.
Fast scaling, fast training
Fluix is your perfect training tracker for uniting departments across the globe. Wherever you are, you can assess how the process is going and check the working status.
Internal and external employee training process that you can adjust
Fluix is ready for every industry, from industrial engineering to renewables and aviation — and creates a personalized experience for any team, let it be an internal course for company employees, or external training for the customers.
- Students training courses
- Employee safety trainings
- Pilots training & evaluation
- Technicians training & onboarding
“Fluix allowed us to reduce the training time and made it easier for technicians to upskill on multiple projects.”
Training Program Manager
- Why to use employee training management software?
- Find out how the world leader in energy upskilled their technicians
- Here are big and small reasons why businesses choose Fluix