June 20, 2022:
- Added signer’s email and date to the handwritten signature when the document is being signed remotely when submitted using “Send for signature” action.
- Added Undo/Redo functionality to the form builder
- Taskstream’s improvements:
-Added notifications related to the user’s task. (Task assignment, task due date, and task overdue reminders)
-Added dynamic string functionality for the advanced naming capabilities.
-Added new template forms to the form library.
May 04, 2022:
- Form Builder improvements:
-YY-MM-DD date format was added
-Number fields formatting
-Ability to add new pages in the middle of a form
- Datasets: Extend validity of links to images
March 03, 2022:
- Support of PDF forms in Taskstreams
- Added datasets in Taskstreams
- Ability to change font style and size in Form Builder
January 10, 2022:
- Added Web App in Taskstreams
- In Taskstreams added ability to set up API integration to share files/data to the external software (submit action called Share to)
November 30, 2021:
- Added select of the multiple elements in the form builder to be able to move, duplicate or delete multiple elements at once.
- Added naming convention to Taskstreams.
- Fluix integration with: Asana, Pipedrive, Slack, Trello, Automate.IO, Monday.com, Qlik, Domo BI&Analitycs, Integromat, Airtable, Azure files.
October 21, 2021:
- Added blocks of elements to Form Builder to create forms faster. Also added ability to create forms in Form Builder working in web browser on iPad
- Azure Tables/Files integration with Fluix
September 07, 2021:
- Added number of saved paper with the help of Fluix to the admin Dashboard
- Moving completed (draft as well) documents between folders won’t create a new revision in Document History anymore
- Improvements to Taskstreams
July 21, 2021:
- Extracting images into the dataset.
- Search request is being saved with all of the filters when opening the document and going back in the document status.
- Improvement of session timeouts in the web application.
June 15, 2021:
- Support of multiple SSO domains for 1 account
- Taskstream improvements
May 24, 2021:
New look and feel of the Fluix Workflow Builder. It’s now presented as a drag & drop chart, which is a much more visual way of mapping business processes.
Tasks. Daily job on site got switched from document to task level. Field teams on mobile devices now have their to-do list items at hand: description of a job to be done, forms that need to be filled out, and attachments in PDF and other formats as guidelines.
Web forms. Those customers who were looking for a quick way to create and edit their forms without any additional tools, are not limited with PDF any longer, and can now create and edit web forms right in our refined Form Builder.
February 16, 2021:
- Displaying the Signatures Info in the Document Status section. You can now see the number of signatures added to a document, without opening the document itself. This makes tracking e-sign progress even easier!
- Push files to Workflow from any Storage. From time to time, there is the need to push a file to a group of people within a workflow. Our ‘Push to Workflow’ functionality allows you to do this in a couple of clicks. With our recent product update, it is now possible to select documents not just from the desktop, but also directly from Fluix storage and third-party storage of your choice.
- Form Builder Improvements. New elements were added: Logo/image and Checklist block that helps to create a checklist form faster.
January 11, 2021:
- Smart filtered search of documents in the Document Status section. With Smart Search in Document Status, you can use filters to quickly search by Document Name, Assignee, Stage and others, to find the needed files in seconds.
- Improvements of the User Report section. Keeping your data processing needs in-mind, we’ve made User Reports more informative. New columns added: user emails, member of groups, number of signed and completed documents.
- Improved Dashboard. You can now clearly see the number of documents signed and completed, as well as the time and costs saved. In the Document Status section, you can see the count of the latest documents that were modified in any way by your users, divided per workflow/group. You can also pin any desired workflow/group in order to keep it on top of the list. In addition to Top users and Top Workflows, now you’ll also see Top Groups.
November 12, 2020:
- Ability to edit the text of ‘Send for signature’ email template in Email Notification settings
- Ability to collapse the left menu of the admin portal
October 15, 2020:
- Advanced feature Single Sign-On support! More details are here
- Improved Form Builder
- New global permission in Roles: “Access to Form Builder”
- Fluix Storage: option to select all folders to copy files
- Workflow Settings – Add option to send documents only as links in Send by Email scenarios
September 8, 2020:
- Import of users with multiple groups
August 4, 2020:
- Folders in the Drafts section are mirrored from device to web app
- The portal can be adjusted to the size of your screen
June 16, 2020:
- The signer’s signature is now saved in a browser during a session, so there is no need to draw a signature each time they need to add it to a document.
May 12, 2020:
- Improved Document Status and Document History sections
- Ability to download “All” documents from Document Status
March 3, 2020:
- Ability to filter documents by a particular date range in Document Status.
- Stability and performance improvements
January 2, 2020:
- Selecting workflow participants is now made easier: After clicking on the New workflow button in Configurations it is now possible to start building a workflow right away
- New user groups and users can be added right in the workflow Builder (Configuration>Workflows>Add participant>Create new participant)
- Image field added as a separate item to the PDF Builder
- Option to choose between adding signatures in the web by drawing or typing
September 19, 2019:
- Integration with CRMs for uploading data from Fluix to the database you use (activation upon request)
August 6, 2019:
- Possibility to add handwritten signatures (activation upon request)
- Sync Folder has been renamed to Company Drive and Personal Documents to Personal
July 4, 2019:
Changes in Workflow Builder
- Collect Data is renamed to Extract Data (Configuration>Workflows)
- Option to add a new dataset in the Workflow Builder is now on top of the pop-up window options list (Configurations> workflows>Choose Action>Extract Data)
- Tooltips added to all Workflow Builder sources providing explanations (Configuration>Workflows>’ Take documents from’ and hoovering over the drop-down menu options)
Changes in internal workflow templates
- Fluix newsletter subscription and social media buttons added to the ‘Welcome to Fluix’ invitation email for newly added users
- A complete list of placeholders can be found in the Customisable Email dialog box (Configuration>Email Notifications>Customisable Emails)
May 30, 2019. Fluix Admin Portal update:
We have implemented changes in the layout of the Admin portal to help you navigate better. Here is an overview of what has been updated:
- The reports section is renamed to Data. What you will also find under Data is: Document Status, Datasets, Push to Device, Bulk Signing
- The new location of Fluix Storage is under Configuration
- User App is the new name of the former Documents section. You will find and can manage from there workflow documents, for example, Templates and Drafts
- Tools and Quick Actions are merged into a single Actions tab
- The help section is now moved under Account
March 19, 2019. Fluix Admin Portal update:
- The number of characters displayed in comment history for reassigned documents has been increased to 1000
- Users can now add date and time as well as geolocation to images when inserting them into PDF form from mobile devices. Activate this feature under Settings->File Sharing on the Admin Portal
February 26, 2019. Fluix Admin Portal update:
- New! If you are managing more than one account in Fluix, check out the Account section in the top right corner of the Admin Portal showing account details (name and email of the person that is logged in). This is where the Billing section is hidden as well.
- Easily create and edit PDF forms in Fluix! Go to Tools->PDF Form Builder and choose between creating a new form, edit an existing one from Fluix Storage or upload a PDF from a computer. Forms stored on Fluix Storage can be opened and edited directly from the PDF Viewer (click Edit Form button).
- Possibility to add a signature field(s) to Bulk Signing forms before sending the documents out.
January 31, 2019. Fluix Admin Portal update:
- Bulk signing feature for sending documents to multiple signers at once
- Increased synchronization stability and speed for various connections (e.g. Office 365 and Google Drive)
November 5, 2018. Fluix Admin Portal update:
- PDF Builder for creating PDF forms in Fluix is now available under Tools