In Fluix Form Builder, you can create fillable forms and add them to Taskstreams, so that your team will be able to collect data on mobile devices and submit it down the flow.
To create a fillable form, navigate to Menu -> Form Library, and click Create Form.
On the left, you will see a menu with a list of elements that can be used to create a form. Click on the element to add it.
The elements are divided into three different groups:
- Blocks – allow using presets of the most commonly used fields combined into blocks for your convenience.
- Layout – lets customizing your forms by adding the text, your company’s logo, and divider.
- Fields – provide you with the fields of different types to allow users to fill out the most relevant information.
Once the element is added, you may do the following:
- Modify its properties by clicking on it on the page.
- Duplicate or delete the element by hovering it over and selecting the option.
- Select one or multiple elements by clicking on it/them, continuing to hold down to draw a selection box, and selecting the necessary element(s).
- Move one or multiple elements through the page by a simple drag-and-drop.
- Undo the action done earlier or redo it to discard the results of the last Undo action by clicking on the arrows.
- Report a problem by clicking on the exclamation mark near the Discard button.
Additionally, you may modify pages of your form:
- To add a new page, click Add Page at the bottom of each page.
- To delete the page, click a garbage icon on the top right side of the page.
Once the form is ready, click Save Form in the upper right corner, specify its name and click Save.
Once done, the form will appear in the Form Library from where you may select it while configuring a Taskstream.
In case you have any questions on setup, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
Sign Up to Our Product Newsletter
The latest updates from our Product team, straight
to your inbox
Please enter your business email to download this file