Process Status section was built to help you track the progress and oversee the site team activity if something is delayed or goes wrong. This section contains the following information:
- Process. The id of the process and the name of the TaskStream where this process has been initially started. ID contains 2 first letters of the taskstream name and 4 numbers.
- Stage. The name of the form’s current task and assignee information (group/user name).
- Task Status. The status of the current tasks from the process (in case there are parallel tasks, few statuses will be displayed at the same time):
- ToDo. The task was assigned to a group and is not in progress;
- In Progress. The task was taken by any of the users from the group;
- Finished. All tasks from the taskstream were finished;
- Failed. One of the service tasks has failed (upload to folder/send by email);
- Overdue. The Due time has expired.
- Last Action. The latest time when there was any action with the chosen task.
- Duration. A timeframe between the beginning of the process and current time, or until the finished status of the whole process.
Fluix Process Status is powered by the Smart Search functionality that allows you to filter your Taskstreams based on either assignee name, status, condition, TaskStream name.
Upon selecting any of the Taskstreams from the list the “Delete” action will appear on the action bar.