Companies whose performance hugely relies on data typically use multiple automated business solutions: document sharing and collaboration software, cloud storage providers, data reporting software, task management tools, etc. As a result, integrations are becoming key to business performance.
How fast and effectively you move data between tools and synchronize tasks and workflows determines the overall success of your operations.
Realizing the need for such merging, Fluix supports integrations with different business tools, and Smartsheet is one of them. It’s a collaboration platform that provides solutions for project management, task assignment, tracking, and document sharing. Smartsheet products include team collaboration, content management and digital asset management.
There are two major stages of making the most of this integration: collect data quickly and export it for comprehensive analysis.
First, Collect Data with Fluix
Fluix digital forms allow users to collect data anywhere using any device, iPad or Android tablet. You can work with them both online and offline, which is crucial for teams operating in remote locations without a stable Internet connection. Beside being able to operate under different conditions, there are other benefits of fillable forms:
- Instant access to templates
- Pre-filled templates
- Auto-populated fields for quick data entry
- No damaged paper files
- No unclear handwriting or typos
Second, Export to Smartsheet for Better Visualization
Once you’ve collected all the necessary data, you can export it to Smartsheet, preview it in the convenient way, and visualize progress on various projects. Benefits of such merging are as follows:
- Data synchronization. Sync data captured with mobile forms without manual entry or multiple imports.
- Automatic updates. You need to select the sheet once and map the fields you will be exporting data from. Your sheet will be then automatically updated with data after each submission in Fluix.
- Convenient visualization. Organize data in a spreadsheet format for quick review and share insights with your team.
- Filters. Add a filter for any Smartsheet column or row to sync only the data you need.
- Enhanced reporting. Move faster with data analysis.
- Files as attachments. You can export whole forms as attachments and use them across Smartsheet tasks and workflows.
Construction companies looking for a flexible way to manage projects can use Smartsheet to get better visibility into project details. For example, by analyzing extracted data from checklists and safety reports, you can improve safety response time and detect issues before they occur.
Collect real-time metrics from different field spots, export it into a single sheet and improve project visibility. The data will be summarized across projects and visualized within one place, giving the crew, contractors, office team and stakeholders a better control over the progress.
Collecting, researching, and reporting on patient data requires flexibility and security. Smartsheet is a great option for this. Fluix is HIPAA-compliant as well, making it a great companion that is even easier to use on tablets and smartphones.
How to Get Started
The integration process is no code but requires installation on your side. To start, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instruct you on the following stages.