To save time on adding users to Fluix, we recommend doing it by uploading a CSV file.
Here’s a detailed guide:
1. Collect users’ names and last names, email addresses and group they have to belong to (optional).
2. Open a Google Spreadsheet (or any other tool that can export this file in a CSV format) and create 2 columns: User Name and Email. If you would like to assign users to groups automatically, add a third column – Group Name (optional). Fill the document in with users’ information.
3. Download the file in CSV format (in Spreadsheets via File -> Download As – CSV)
4. In Fluix admin portal go to Configuration-> Users -> Import/Export dropdown -> Import Users via CSV button:
5. In the right sidebar upload the CSV document by clicking on Browse CSV File:
6. Once CSV file is uploaded, you will see a list of users from the document, select the ones you want to add or click on Import all:
Was it helpful? Learn more about User Details in the next article or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
The latest updates from our Product team, straight
to your inbox