Fluix Storage can be connected as a network drive for Mac OS based workstations.
1. In the Fluix admin portal, navigate to the Configurations section, Fluix storage tab, and click on Remote access in order to obtain a unique user name identifier.
2. Copy the user name and server address.
3. In Finder open Go menu and select Connect to Server
4. Fill out the Server address from Step 2 as a Folder URL and click connect.
5. In the popup window enter the Username that you have earlier copied on Step 2 and enter the Fluix password that you use to log into Fluix Admin Portal for the Password line, click Connect.
6. Dav connection will be available from Finder in the Shared side menu.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Oops, something went wrong. Please, try again later.