Access to Fluix Storage from the desktop on Windows
Fluix built-in Storage can be connected as a network drive for Windows-based workstations.
1. In the Fluix admin portal, navigate to the Configurations section, Fluix storage tab, and click on Remote access in order to obtain a unique user name identifier.
2. Copy the user name and server address.
3. Open My PC -> Map Network Drive
4. Fill out the Server address from Step 2 in the Folder URL and click Finish.
5. In the popup window enter the Username that you have earlier copied on Step 2 and enter the Fluix password that you use to log into Fluix Admin Portal for the Password line, click OK.
6. Fluix storage will appear in My PC -> Network Locations.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Oops, something went wrong. Please, try again later.