1.1. What is Admin Portal?
Fluix Admin Portal is the main hub for Fluix admins. There they can perform all sorts of account-related tasks such as creating and managing workflows, tracking user and document workflow and activity, making any changes to settings, etc.
Fluix Admin Portal has the following sections:
- User App
Let’s have a quick look at each of them.
From here, you can get a snapshot of company activities such as last documents your team worked on, alerts and news, live feed of events within your account, a report on the versions of iOS and Fluix apps your users are using, and more:
This is the main section you will work with. From here you can access:
- Users — here you can manage the list of team members in your Fluix account
- Groups — on this tab, you can organize users into Groups and use them as participants in the workflow
- Workflows — the section where you set up flows for your company documents
- Roles — allows you to give your team members specific rights to access and manage the Fluix Admin Portal
- Remote Storages — here you can connect your company storage to Fluix, and then use it in workflows
- Fluix Storage — built-in cloud storage, which you can use for your company documents
- Security and File Sharing Setting — help you to configure the security and sharing options on the Admin Portal and devices
- Email Notifications — here you can decide which automatic email notifications to send to your Fluix account Owner, Admins and Users
In this section, you can create four types of reports:
- Document Status — provides information about the current status of all workflow documents on which actions are performed
- Datasets — collect and analyze data from the documents that were completed by your users
- Pushed to Device — a tool to push a document or a message to your users
- Devices — manage the devices used to work in Fluix
- Users — check user activity
- Workflows — track the document flow within each workflow
This option gives you quick access to the most popular actions:
The section where you can access and work with the documents as an end-user
Contains the list of Fluix accounts where you are registered, Billing and Help sections.
Here you can set up the billing details of your account and track the payments made for the Fluix subscription.
In the Help section, you can find all types of information on the account setup, user app guide, learning resources, or just reach out to the Fluix Support Team.
Was it helpful? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
Learn how Fluix can help in your industry.