1.1. What is Admin Portal?
Fluix Admin Portal is the main hub for Fluix admins where they can do all kind of account-related tasks like creating and managing the workflows, tracking the document flow and users activity, making any changes in settings, etc.
Fluix Admin Portal includes such sections as:
- User App
Let’s have a quick look at each of them.
From here you can get an immediate snapshot of the company activity like last documents acted on, alerts and news, live feed of events within your account, report of iOS and Fluix app versions your users are running, etc.:
This is the main section you will work with. From here you can access:
- Users — here you can manage the list of team members in your Fluix account
- Groups — in this tab you can organize users into Groups and use them as workflow participants
- Workflows — section where you configure the flows for your company documents
- Roles — allow to provide your team members with specific rights to access and manage the Fluix Admin Portal
- Remote Storages — here you can connect your company storage to Fluix and then use it in workflows
- Fluix Storage — built-in cloud storage that you can use for your company documents
- Security and File Sharing Setting — help you to configure the security and sharing options on the Admin Portal and devices
- Email Notifications — here you can decide what automatic email notifications to send to your Fluix account Owner, Admins and Users
In this section you can generate four kind of reports:
Document Status — provides information on the current status of all the workflow documents that are being acted on
Datasets — collect and analyze data from the documents that were completed by your users
Pushed to Device — a tool to push a document or a message to your users
Devices — manage the devices used to work in Fluix
Users — check user activity
Workflows — track the document flow within each workflow
This option gives you a quick access to the most popular actions:
Section where you can access and work with the documents as an end user
Contains the list of Fluix accounts where you are registered, Billing and Help sections.
Here you can set up the billing details of your account and track the payments made for the Fluix subscription.
In the Help section you can find all kind of information on the account setup, user app guide, learning resources, or just reach out to the Fluix Support Team.
Was it helpful? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.