Before you start, let’s get familiar with the list of taskstream elements available in the menu on the left-hand side of the taskstream builder:
- Task – a task that should be performed by the Assignee – Group of users. A task consists of a description of the job to be done, fillable forms, and attachments for review. The priority, duration and reminders can be set up for each task.
- Parallel Action – an element which helps to configure two and more parallel branches of the process.
- Merging Action – an element needed to ensure the parallel user tasks (e.g. simultaneous completion of different parts of one form) pass to the next step (e.g. manager’s review)
- Alternative Action – an element to configure two or more branches of the process while a user on device will choose manually which action to take for the task.
- Submit by Email – this action is used to send documents from Fluix to any email without wasting time for manual entering of the email address and message in the field. You can preconfigure the recipients addresses, email subject and add custom messages.
- Upload to Storage – choose this action to upload completed forms to the preconfigured cloud storage(s).