6.3. Files aren’t syncing on my iPad/iPhone
If you’re having a hard time downloading files to your device, or the synchronization process is taking too long, try one of the following options to restart Fluix:
1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection. Try turning Wi-Fi/cellular networks OFF and ON, connect to other networks if possible.
2. Swipe down to refresh the sync process.
3. Relaunch the application. Press the Home button two times quickly-> you’ll see small previews of your recently used apps -> swipe up on the app’s preview to close it -> relaunch Fluix and check the sync progress.
4. Make sure you have the latest app version of Fluix. Check the App Store for any pending updates.
5. If nothing helped, send us logs from your device (Check the previous article ‘How to submit a request/logs to Fluix Support Team?‘). Our support team will reach out to you shortly.
Learn how Fluix works for teams in various industries.