10.1. Document Status
Under the Documents section, you can find the Document Status tab, which provides information on the current status of all the documents in all workflows.
A document can have one of the following statuses:
- My Inbox. The document has been assigned to a user but user has not started working on it yet or the document was signed via remote signing and returned to the user to submit it according to the next workflow rule.
- Drafts. The document is currently being worked on by a particular user, but hasn’t been submitted yet. Please, note that the document in the Outgoing tab on the iPad will be listed under Drafts on the Admin Portal until it is submitted from the iPad.
- Group Inbox. The document has been assigned to a particular group but none of the group members has started working on it yet.
- Sent for Signature. The document was sent for signature, but hasn’t been signed yet.
- Completed. The document has gone through the complete workflow.
- Failed Submits. In case a submitted document hasn’t been delivered e.g. to the company storage, it lands in Failed Submits. Once the connection with the storage is restored, the document can be resubmitted by the company Admin or Fluix Support team.
The documents can be sorted by their names by clicking on the column header.
The list includes 100 last documents. To see the older documents, please scroll down.
By selecting any document you can perform the following actions:
- Show History to see the initial document source, time of document modifications with its status and assignee, open or download the document revision if needed.
- Open the document to view it.
- Download the document to the Admin’s computer without removing it from the workflow.
- Reassign the document to move it from one workflow participant to another (user or group). This will remove the document from the current assignee’s device and transfer it to the new one, with changes made by the current one saved.
- Void the document that was sent for signature and needs to be returned to the user’s My Inbox tab on device.
- Delete the workflow document both from the user’s device and web admin portal.
To see the documents that were deleted by an Admin or a user, click Show Deleted. Please, note that the list will not include those documents that were deleted according to the retention policy. A similar policy is applied to the completed workflow documents. The default value is 365 days (check Security Settings under the Configuration section for details).
You can also export the list of documents with or without document revision history.
Was it helpful? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.