Fillable mobile forms are used to automatically collect data. You can complete them fast on a mobile device like an iPad or Android tablet, and instantly deploy to your team, office or stakeholders.
You can open forms from anywhere, edit both online and offline, and assign them to users. The completed docs are stored in a centralized cloud storage, preventing data damage or loss.
Mobile data capture replaces physical paperwork. It helps improve performance for many companies that manage numerous documents, field reports, safety inspections, maintenance checklists, logbooks, agreements, etc.
- Work order
- Jobsite inspection
- Preventive maintenance
- Risk assessment
- Quality control
- Audit & compliance
- Employee management
- Construction & engineering
- Road & bridge construction
- Remodeling & renovation
- Marine & shipbuilding
- Logistics & transportation
Benefits of mobile forms in Fluix:
- Collect accurate data fast
- Use list selections, checkboxes, dropdowns to reduce manual entry
- Work in the offline mode to collect data at remote sites
- Pre-fill a form on the desktop and push it to the mobile device for completion
- Store filled forms in a centralized cloud
- Control what submitters have access to forms
- Save money on paper, printing and commute
Supported fields and data formats:
How to fill in a form in Fluix
for Your Company?