Companies that collect a lot of data and manage different document types need to create many mobile business forms.
Using a professional form builder, you can recreate your paper-based documents – contacts, checklists, agreements, etc. – as fillable forms and use them for automated data collection.
Features to look for in a form builder:
- No code development. Pick a form creator that enables every user, be it a project manager or account admin, to build a form, edit it, and put it into work without coding skills.
- Intuitive interface. Logically arranged elements, clear button names, structured toolbars and tool menu, consistent controls sizes and colors, no disruptive text is equally important for productive work with forms.
- Pre-made templates. A template library will give you a quick start with forms, and will help manage processes that need to be addressed quickly.
- Support of conditional formulas. Conditional fields automate data calculation and reduce manual entry.
- Data export. Make sure forms you build in the form creator are fillable and can be integrated with tools for data processing and analysis.
Why a form builder should be incorporated into automation software:
When you create digital forms in a third-party editor and then import them to your document management tool, different issues may occur:
- Separate subscription plans for creation and export
- Limitations on pages/fields in the form
- Unsupported formats
- Forms aren’t fillable
- Forms can’t be used across all devices
- Editor doesn’t support conditional formulas, and more.
When selecting a form builder, it’s better to give preference to those that are a part of automation software you’ll use for data collection. Even if it offers only basic functionality, you’ll still get a quick start with workflows and task automation.
Benefits of the Fluix Form Builder:
Centralized cloud storage
PDF and web format
Editing of the existing forms
Protection with a password
Unlimited pages & fields in the form
Builder & workflows within one system
How to create a form in the Fluix Form Builder