Fluix Product Q1 Updates
TaskStreams are being actively developed, and we present you another portion of updates.
- Datasets – Aggregate and extract data from completed forms to Datasets for further export and analysis.
- Web version of User App – Now your team can perform tasks from their computer in the office.
- Support of PDF Forms – You don’t have to choose between web and PDF format. In TaskStreams you can work with both!
2. Form Builder Enhancements
We keep improving our Form Builder so that you could customize your forms. This time we’ve added the ability to change font styles and size for the text and fields.
3. Integration with Wrike
Keep track of tasks and projects you’re working on. The task is automatically created in Wrike after the document is completed in Fluix. Check out the details here.
4. Merging PDF documents on iPad and iPhone
Merge PDF files you’re working on and share one single document with others.
- TaskStreams on Android.
- Conditional logic for submit actions.
Want to be an early tester? Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Oops, something went wrong. Please, try again later.
found this helpful
Sign Up to Our Product Newsletter
The latest updates from our Product team, straight
to your inbox