Under the Workflows section, you can find the Document Status tab, which provides information on the current status of all the documents within the workflow.
To track the documents from all the workflows, please go to the Document Status tab under the Documents section.
A document can have one of the following statuses:
- My Inbox —The document has been assigned to a user but the user has not started working on it yet or the document was signed via remote signing and returned to the user to submit it according to the next workflow rule.
- Drafts. The document is currently being worked on by a particular user but hasn’t been submitted yet. Please, note that the document in the Outgoing tab on the iPad will be listed under Drafts on the Admin Portal until it is submitted from the iPad.
- Group Inbox. The document has been assigned to a particular group but none of the group members has started working on it yet.
- Sent for Signature. The document was sent for signature but hasn’t been signed yet.
- Completed. The document has gone through the complete workflow.
- Deleted. The document has been removed from the user’s device or the web admin portal. This label will be displayed in case the Show Deleted button is on.
The documents can be sorted by their names by clicking on the column header.
The list includes 100 last documents. To see the older documents, please scroll down.
By selecting any document you can perform the following actions:
- Show History to see the initial document source, time of document modifications with its status, and assignee, open or download the document revision if needed.
- Open the document to view it.
- Download the document to the Admin’s computer without removing it from the workflow.
- Reassign the document to move it from one workflow participant to another (user or group). This will remove the document from the current assignee’s device and transfer it to the new one, with changes made by the current one saved.
- Resubmit the document that failed to be submitted.
- Void the document that was sent for signature and needs to be returned to the user’s My Inbox tab on the device.
- Delete the workflow document both from the user’s device and the Web admin portal.
To see the documents that were deleted by an Admin or a user, click Show Deleted. Please, note that the list will omit those documents that were deleted according to the retention policy (see Security Settings section).
You can also export the list of documents with or without document revision history.
Was it helpful? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
Sign Up to Our Product Newsletter
The latest updates from our Product team, straight
to your inbox