14.4. Fluix Integration to Trello via Zapier
Trello is a team collaboration tool that lets you organize everything to keep your projects on task. You can capture tasks for a project and create a board of ‘cards’ in the order they need to be completed.
Integrate Fluix and Trello via Zapier to create Trello cards automatically once a new document is submitted in Fluix.
To configure the integration, follow the next steps:
1. Log into Fluix, under the Data section and navigate to Datasets
2. Select a dataset or its filtered view, click ‘Export’ and copy username and password to the screen below:
3. In Fluix copy Authorization link to PowerBI and paste it in Zapier below:
4. Then in Zapier add Trello, choose action event ‘Create Card’
5. In description field, add the fields you need to be added to a card
6. That’s it! Once a document is completed in Fluix, a new card will be automatically created in Trello.