A time lag between data collection and data reporting is a risk factor for all industries. Mobile forms and workflow automation can be a solution, provided you know how to implement them properly for your processes.
Taskstream by Fluix is an advanced workflow functionality that automates and standardizes repeatable procedures, providing flow templates for any business process, from inspection to audit & compliance to employee training and management.
In this video tutorial, Brandon Hull, Head of Sales at Fluix, shows how you can create workflows for any process, maintain all the related documents, and enable teams and stakeholders to be informed of everything that’s going on with the project at a given stage.
- You can completely eliminate paper with process automation in Fluix. What’s more, you can go beyond basic digitization and cut off unnecessary steps, and even get rid of emails and check-ins in the process.
- When designing a taskstream, you can apply different rules that will route data or files between people, and coordinate collaboration between them.
- Conditional Logic and Dynamic Values applied to taskstreams can give better control over your process flows.
- Dynamic Values for naming forms, tasks and actions. Link
- Conditional Logic to automate routing in a business process. Link
- Siemens Gamesa reduced tech training time and deployment costs of over 400+ workers with automated workflows. Link