Getting rid of paper-based journey logs or flight discrepancy logs is essential for companies who want to eliminate human error and delays in getting information back from each flight.
At the same time, the new digitalization tools and strategies should be convenient for pilots who are used to using the same paper-based logs they’ve always been using.
In this video tutorial, Brandon Hull, Head of Sales at Fluix, shows how combining Fluix with online database platforms like Airtable helps capture data from each flight, streamline operations, gain insights for strategic decision-making, and start improving your business’s KPIs.
- Creating dynamic multi-page flight logs lets your pilots easily fill in forms on their iPads, and submit them for approval in one tap.
- Integration between Fluix and Airtable allows for automated transfer of the data for further analysis.
- You can use any online database platform or MRO software as long as they provide their own API.
- How to integrate Fluix with Airtable. Link
- Journey log, pre-flight checklist, pilot logbook, and other aviation checklist templates. Link.
- How SAS has digitized their flight operations with Fluix. Link